Saturday, June 30, 2018

By 1969

By 1969 and 1970 I found I could actually give dictations from the Ascended Masters like Mrs. Ballard, Mr. Ballard, and Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet. However, by this time I also realized the difficulty of clarity. I realized how difficult it was to have 100% clarity while doing this. So, from my point of view I decided I wasn't going to give dictations like the 4 I listed above or many others also capable of this because no one gets above 90% clarity with something like this ever and I wasn't satisfied with 70% to 90% clarity of information. So, I decided to write as a Channel for the Ascended Masters in a different way.

This began around 1980 when I believed I was just writing therapeutic science fiction to heal some of the traumas in my own life and only for me to read to heal myself. This began with my writing about Arcane (who is an incarnation of Saint Germain born on New Deva a water planet about 1 million years into the future)

However, then in 1998 and 1999 God showed me as I prepared to die from a heart virus for 8 months and was forced to retire during this time that what I had been writing was actually past lifetimes of myself, and friend souls. This was a complete revelation to me and made me realize I couldn't just keep this to myself but had to share this with the world. So, I have through my dragonofcompassion.com site and this site you are presently reading.

By God's Grace

No comments: