By 1969 and 1970 I found I could actually give dictations from the Ascended Masters like Mrs. Ballard, Mr. Ballard, and Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet. However, by this time I also realized the difficulty of clarity. I realized how difficult it was to have 100% clarity while doing this. So, from my point of view I decided I wasn't going to give dictations like the 4 I listed above or many others also capable of this because no one gets above 90% clarity with something like this ever and I wasn't satisfied with 70% to 90% clarity of information. So, I decided to write as a Channel for the Ascended Masters in a different way.
This began around 1980 when I believed I was just writing therapeutic science fiction to heal some of the traumas in my own life and only for me to read to heal myself. This began with my writing about Arcane (who is an incarnation of Saint Germain born on New Deva a water planet about 1 million years into the future)
However, then in 1998 and 1999 God showed me as I prepared to die from a heart virus for 8 months and was forced to retire during this time that what I had been writing was actually past lifetimes of myself, and friend souls. This was a complete revelation to me and made me realize I couldn't just keep this to myself but had to share this with the world. So, I have through my dragonofcompassion.com site and this site you are presently reading.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- It all makes much more sense if you see humans as domesticated Animals rather than something else
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- is everyone okay after flash flooding in Grand Canyon?
Saturday, June 30, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment