Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I believe this word button is that address of the wiki markup page

Why Doesnt Wiki Do Html - C2 Wiki

wiki.c2.com/?WhyDoesntWikiDoHtml
Some other wikis in fact do HTML, e.g. http://www.wikihtml.com [Doesn't work 9 ... However the markup for WikiTables used on other wikis retains the benefits of ...

end quote

The problem I ran into was I couldn't both use the compose mode AND the HTML mode at the same time so it was going to be harder to give you the word button for the wiki code because of this. So, I'm giving it to you on a separate page so at least you can visit this site if you want to because it is quoted from a wiki site.

Also, it is possible that the website and page have been significantly modified since I first quoted this site and page.

Here is also the URL if you want it too:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Why+Doesnt+Wiki+Do+Html&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS750US750&oq=Why+Doesnt+Wiki+Do+Html&aqs=chrome..69i57.419j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

No comments: