Thursday, June 21, 2018

reprint of "My Pet Goat" from May 23rd 2010

SUNDAY, MAY 23, 2010


May 23rd 2010

Note: The following is a word button that actually takes you to the original "My Pet Goat" here in 2018 I can tell you this is not fiction but if you ask me in person I will have to say it is fiction. Just like people who have real UFO experiences often want to live to see their grandchildren often do so they won't talk about their UFO real experiences  at all.


My Pet Goat

The following makes more sense if you read the following link first.

Elohar: The girl in the Forest

It sets the tone for the following: I have to declare the following fictional.

ON October 3rd 2016 I can finally declare that this is likely not fictional. Enough time has elapsed without so many people freaking out as when I first typed this up. 

The President was reading "My Pet Goat" to the class of children when an aide came and whispered in his ear something like, "Planes have gone into the Two World Trade Center Buildings. We might be under attack. What do you want us to do?"

The President was horrified about this but also doubly horrified because of what he had been told would happen on this specific date by all of his most Secret of information gatherers. He had said that this had all happened before and most of the world had been destroyed. It was up to him now to undo this. A second timeline was to begin in which the world this time at least wouldn't mostly be destroyed. Inside the President's mind he was thinking, "OH My God!" This is what they said would happen exactly. Only this time we can't screw it up like we did before. What can I do? What can I say?" The President knew from what he had been told by his advisors that the most important thing to do was nothing for a few minutes. This somehow would break the previous chain of events. They had told him that though he would be ridiculed for this that it was the only way to save 6 to 7 billion lives from what they called a "Nuclear Cataclysm". They had said it was a snafu worldwide of unbelievable proportions that all occurred within 10 minutes time and that if he waited enough minutes, the horrific result would not occur again. At the time they had told him this he hadn't really believed them. There was just so much superfluous information that one had to cut through as a real time President. But now it was all really happening and he had the full weight of 6 to 7 billion lives in his hands. His palms were sweating and he was hoping to God that he could change the result. Eventually, he got up and got into his vehicles and went to Air Force One and flew around for quite a few hours while all his security advisors just about had a heart attack trying to figure out what course of action exactly would be the best in the short and long term. The President thought to himself, "My Presidency has been defined without me being involved. This is how I will be remembered whether I wanted it this way or not. I must be a good soldier, a good President for my country now, like an Abraham Lincoln or a George Washington or even a General Eisenhower. It doesn't matter how I'm remembered now. The only thing that matters is that America and the world survives all this present day insanity!

Note: Later I found on  Friday July 29th 2011 this following news article:
http://news.yahoo.com/bush-explains-slow-reaction-september-11-attacks-230850794.html
begin quote:


LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Former President George W. Bush says his apparent lack of reaction to the first news of the September 11 2001 attacks was a conscious decision to project an aura of calm in a crisis.
In a rare interview with the National Geographic Channel, Bush reflects on what was going through his mind at the most dramatic moment of his presidency when he was informed that a second passenger jet had hit New York's World Trade Center.
Bush was visiting a Florida classroom and the incident, which was caught on TV film, and has often been used by critics to ridicule his apparently blank face.
"My first reaction was anger. Who the hell would do that to America? Then I immediately focused on the children, and the contrast between the attack and the innocence of children," Bush says in an excerpt of the interview shown to television writers on Thursday.
Bush said he could see the news media at the back of the classroom getting the news on their own cellphones "and it was like watching a silent movie."
Bush said he quickly realized that a lot of people beyond the classroom would be watching for his reaction.
"So I made the decision not to jump up immediately and leave the classroom. I didn't want to rattle the kids. I wanted to project a sense of calm," he said of his decision to remain seated and silent.
"I had been in enough crises to know that the first thing a leader has to do is to project calm," he added.
end quote.

No comments: