Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Is knowing the future sometimes a Good thing?

Yes and no. Both are true in different situations.

For example, when I was a child did I need to know that someone walking by me on the street was going to die soon and me fainting as a result on someone's lawn?

How did that help me or the person that was going to die?

But, how was it good?

Knowing in 1985 that anyone in my family was going to die if they drove in a car that day allowed me to Pray as hard as I could so no one would die.

What happened?

No one died because I prayed hard for an hour or more that I had before they drove but the head on crash still happened and our car (one of three) was totaled but my wife and step daughter were injured but didn't die. They didn't go to the hospital even though my wife had cracked ribs and my daughter likely had a mild concussion from hitting the windshield because they didn't want to go. (IF I couldn't stop them from driving that day how could I make them go to the hospital?)

Was this a good thing that I saved both their lives by praying instead of letting them die as I foresaw?

I'll let you answer that question for yourselves.

By the Grace of God.

No comments: