Monday, June 25, 2018

The paradox of Trump 2

The paradox of Trump is that he is our American President and he hurts children, causes people to starve all over the world and is an embarrassment and a danger long term to all Americans and everyone on earth.

Sort of reminds you more of Stalin, Mao Tse Tung and Hitler doesn't he?

To me, Trump is the single scariest President in my life time. And I'm 70.

So, Trump is now scarier than Nixon, Bush II and all the rest. And that's pretty Scary!

My first president that I remember is Truman who nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the way. I was 2 in 1950 and I can still remember Seattle without any traffic signals like we have today. Then, the signals were like Train signals that were just stop or go with arms that moved up and down. So, every time it moved from Stop to Go you had to watch out or there would be crashes. That's why yellow lights are also important because they tend to prevent crashes by giving you a few more seconds of time in transition between stop and go.

I also met people who had crossed the U.S. in wagons and covered wagons, who had fought or lived through he Civil War and world War I then as well as younger guys my Dad's age who had fought in World War II.

Most of the serious PTSD cases had committed suicide by the mid 1950s though from World War II. So, the guys who murdered their families a lot were gone usually by 1950 or so. But, kids who should have been aborted instead of being tortured by a mother who was forced to have them were still around and they tortured kids and adults then throughout the 1950s a lot until abortion became legal in the U.S. around 1970 I think.


Before the U.S. Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade legalized abortion nationwide in 1973, it was already legal in several states, but the decision imposed a uniform framework for state legislation on the subject.

Abortion in the United States - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States

No comments: