Sunday, June 24, 2018

Yosemite is a very spiritual place of healing

I can share my own experience with being introduced to Yosemite in that I wrote recently I was "turned loose" in 1963 when I was 15 there because my friend's mother and sister got very sick and since we were 15 year old boys they just "turned us loose" on Yosemite and basically my experience was my parents weren't there telling me what to do and my best friend's mother and older sister weren't telling us what to do so we just "became a part of nature there" sort of like the bears, deer, elk, deer, squirrels,  birds, fish and everything else in Yosemite.

And I have never really been the same ever since. I think this is the moment that my manhood really began in a way where there was no one telling me what to do except God in Yosemite then. And it stayed this way pretty much ever after with God talking to me and telling me what was important in my life ever after.

So, I've always been very grateful for Yosemite because it allowed a place for me to "Go with God" for a lifetime!

By God's Grace

No comments: