Friday, June 29, 2018

Made it safe to Mt. Shasta!

I had to drink a lot of coffee which makes me feel kind of wired to get here because I didn't sleep much last night. So, now when I would like to take a nap I can't because I'm "coffee wired" in order to get here. it is presently 76 degrees and is beautiful. It's supposed to be 87 tomorrow and 89 Sunday according to the weather on my phone here in Mt. Shasta.

There is still a lot of snow on Mt. Shasta especially above about 9000 feet except for the Eastern Side I noticed as I drove up from Redding. So, if people are taking the route up through Lake Helen and Red Banks to the top they are still likely going to need ice axes and crampons to make it to the top that way.ん飲み過ぎだししわにゃんぶぶそんちゃんそんの

Do you see all this Japanese stuff?

Well. Strangely enough I have a program that I haven't been able to make work for sometime because my daughter changed it from English to Russian and then to Japanese and I don't know how to get the "Words to text" bot on board this computer to switch back to English once again. At this point I can't even remember what the program name was. It isn't going to do me any good if it isn't in English to generate text from my words is it?

So, the Japanese characters came from a conversation with a friend while I was talking on the phone. So, Who knows if it means anything at all in Japanese. So, it is English phonetically converted into Japanese by a Computer Bot program on board a 2015 Macbook Pro laptop that converted what I said in English into Japanese hieroglyphic characters.

And I didn't turn it on and when it finished it said "Done" and then the icon disappeared from view.

How strange is that?

No comments: