Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The True nature of reality is beyond the capacity of most people to even survive knowing about

What do I mean by this?

For example, by taking a scientific approach to life, truth and spirituality and everything I have encountered in my search for meaning and truth in my life, I have barely survived it myself. And I tend to be someone who wants to know the truth no matter what.

But, at this point looking back was I biting off more than I could actually chew? Of course!

But, then again I have always been an adventurer and a traveler by nature. So, I'm more likely because of being a California experimentalist world traveler and explorer to actually survive whatever I have found than most people who might stay on their same block or little town their whole lives and believe the only thing that is important is the people including themselves in their little town of say 100 to 300 people somewhere on earth.

And who am I to say they are wrong?

They have the right to believe whatever they believe.

But, is it the truth or simply a belief regarding what they believe?

Here, it gets really really tricky from this point on.

Why?

Because all reality is in the eye of the beholder and "Walk a mile in my shoes" comes to mind regarding everyone on earth or beyond too.

So, as each of us discover the true nature of reality it is not necessarily the same thing to each of us.

And beyond that as you learn more in each and every situation the basic nature of reality changes in multiple ways.

Let me give you an example. When I was 15 I decided to become enlightened. But, I believed enlightenment was one thing.

But, as I grew older I found out that enlightenment isn't one thing it is a million a Trillion a Google or more things and changes at each stage of development and each one's enlightenment is different in many basic ways.

So, enlightenment depends upon your abilities and how you develop them in this lifetime.

Then it depends upon how you choose to use your abilities.

Then it depends upon people's reactions to the development of your abilities.

And it depends upon what your motivations are for developing and using your abilities.

And then what are your realizations?

And can you explain why those realizations are important to you to anyone else?

So, what I'm saying is the true nature of reality changes for all of us as we live and research our lives.

But, is there an overriding truth that goes above all our individual states of enlightenment in any given moment.

So, imagine learning what this is.

Now, can you deal with that and still be a human being here on earth?

Maybe not!

Therefore the true nature of reality is likely beyond the capacity of any human being to deal with:

EXCEPT in some kind of INTUITIVE FEELING SENSE of well being!

This is my realization for today.












No comments: