Thursday, June 21, 2018

Most people are like children in regard to Soul Travel

So, since this is true that most people are completely or mostly ignorant of what all people do in regard to this, I feel I need to protect people as if they were children.

Why?

Because if I didn't do this I would be dead within 2 weeks at my level of expertise with Soul Travel.

So, the best way is to view absolutely everyone, (except another person competent at soul travel) as a child. People who are competent at soul travel would know immediately the level at which I function and some would be terrified and some would be okay.

It would be like turning a light on in a dark room and meeting a Tiger. Now if you too were a tiger you might survive this meeting. But, if you were anything else you might not survive this encounter.

It reminds me of being chased by White Rhinos in Chitwan National Park in the Terai of Nepal. When they came upon my wife and I we were on the ground and had to run for our lives. So, I pushed her up into a nearby tree and then realized I might die because I didn't really have enough time to survive the Rhinos charge on us. my first attempt to throw myself into a tree out of reach of the Rhinos horn nearly dislocated my shoulder because I was moving too fast. I was 37 then and a jogger that ran 1 to 5 miles a day so I was in top shape at 37. But, the near disclocation of my shoulder almost cost me my life but somehow his charge missed the tree and me because they don't see very good. So, by the time he had recovered and was banging himself and his horn against the tree I was out of his reach to stomp me, and split me up the middle with his horn which is what they do (or did then because they are nearly or completely extinct at this point). I had this very graphically explained to me as this being what happened to tourists too interested in getting a good picture and they died by a Guide there in Chitwan National Park. This was in February or March of 1986 with my family in the Terai of Nepal at Chitwan National Park.

So, the point is imagine the world around you is a day care center for pre-schoolers. For someone well versed in soul travel this is what the whole world is to you.

And once in a while you meet Tigers and Rhinos but mostly you both know what you are and you leave each other alone if you are both respectful.

It's just like in the jungle where two tigers or two rhinos meet most of the time they leave each other alone.

So, the point is most people are like children (pre-schoolers) in regard to what they actually know about soul travel.

You see, the problem is that everyone soul travels whenever they think or dream.

It's what humans do. So, when you think or dream you soul travel even though this isn't explained this way to people this is what actually happens.

So, everything you think you are responsible for karma wise and everything you feel you are responsible for karma wise.

And most people just don't want the responsibility of knowing this. And not knowing this and being responsible is often fatal. Just like how unsupervised pre-schoolers might drown in a bucket of water.

You might say, "How could that ever happen?"

Well, it does.

That's why pre-schoolers and people who don't take adult responsibility for all their thoughts and feelings sometimes die of stupidity or ignorance or thoughtlessness too.

You and I see it every single day.

So, if you want to survive to old age take adult responsibility for your every thought and feeling and spoken word and action.

By God's Grace

Then you might live to 70 like I have already.

But, what I find funny is I never expected to make it to 25. Then I never expected to make it to 50. Then I never expected to make it to 60. Then I never expected to make it to 65. then I never expected to outlive my father which was 69.

And now I'm 70 and I realize that the biggest limitation to living on indefinitely is actually psychological more than any one thing. If you are happy and peaceful being alive and you don't have something that is killing you right now you might live to literally any age given modern science and psychology and religion and philosophy and yoga and Tai Chi and Accupuncture and Accupuncture and vitamins and organic food and long lived friends and relatives.

For example, my wife's stepfather lived to 98 and was still flying me around in his plane (A Beechcraft Bonanza V Tail in his 80s. And he was still president of his Flying club in his city until he sold his Beechcraft in his late 80s finally.

So, just remember life is beyond your present imagination!

We are all miracles every single Day!

By God's Grace
















No comments: