Thursday, June 21, 2018

After 10 years, Soul Travel led to being "Everywhere in the Universe at Once"

After leaving earth as a soul traveler and going to the center of the galaxy and meeting the Galactic Sentience who is head of this Galaxy's government and has been for millions of years already, I traveled out to the edge of the Galaxy and was terrified once I went beyond this galaxy. I realized that a Galaxy is a living organism and we are all physically like blood cells in the Galaxy as humans here on earth. So, when I soul Traveled beyond the being that is the Galaxy I freaked out. I didn't want to soul travel around the Galaxy for several years after that.

But, finally I met Tibetan Lamas who understood this and then I was at peace about the whole thing once again.

So, my meditation I found was to experience being "at one with" God as the entire universe all the time.

Since I had the realization in the 1970s that the whole universe is in God's mind and that nothing is actually physical and that time and space don't really exist at all, (except as variables in God's mind) I realized the most comforting thing for me was to be "ONE WITH GOD". Since I had already invited God to live in my body permanently at age 15 and he did, I realized the universe was God's mind and so to experience God fully I could experience myself as the whole universe in this oneness with God.

And since God allowed me this dispensation this is where I live.

I experience being one with God as the whole universe all the time I am able.

Why?

Because if by chance (since I'm 70 now) and I passed on I would not be afraid and only at peace because God lives in me and I live in God as the entire universe.

So, even without a physical human body I would be at peace in the heart of God.

By God's Grace

No comments: