When do reality and dreams intertwine into the same thing?
During a Vision quest of no water and no food for 96 hours straight.
However, how many people are actually going to do something like this in their lives?
I suppose it is up to those who choose to do this.
My time came in the summer of 1983 I believe 4 miles from the nearest human being at that time.
And two days after I had had no water or food while my mind screamed that I was going to die doing this I had my first visions.
There are two visions that were incredibly powerful. The one that made the most sense to me was of me becoming a huge golden Dragon breathing fire upon everyone. At the time it was completely terrifying to experience this. But, then I realized that people were not catching fire and burning up screaming they were smiling and becoming enlightened instead from the fire I breathed upon them as a golden Dragon. This vision within 2 years led to my family and I going to visit Tibetan Lamas starting with the Dalai Lama in Bodhgaya, India. we spent 4 months time in Japan, Thailand, India and Nepal on this journey and went to Bodhgaya for the Kalachakra Tantra with the Dalai Lama and to Dharmshala where the Dalai Lama lives and also to Rewalsar (several hours by bus from Dharamshala, India) which is also called TSOPEMA by the Tibetans in Dharamshala and throughout India and Nepal and Tibet.
1983 is now about 36 years ago. For example, I have an adopted daughter and she and her husband were not born until 1985. So, this is a long time ago now even for me let alone others born since then.
But, some things are just so profound that happen to you that they become timeless in your life and larger than life and you don't want to forget them because they define your reality in a really profound way.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment