Saturday, January 5, 2019

The Universe is One

I started out wanting learn to Soul Travel. Having learned and now been given permission to soul travel since I was about 20 by God and the angels I found out after about 10 years that time and space are relatively meaningless (at least from the perspective of each of our immortal souls).

But, the one thing I discovered was that everything is ONE and there is really only One being in the universe. And maybe the easiest way to say this is that we are all chips off the old block which is God, the Creator of the universe.

There really is no way for anything to be separate from anything else (simply because time and space is not ultimately real). There really are only two things that are real and they are:

BEING and NON-BEING

That's all that is actually real.

I equate Being to when we are awake and Non-Being to when we are asleep.

I suppose you could define your reality any way you want to and most people do.

However, this is my experience.

By God's Grace

Also, from my experience Death isn't really a thing. I suppose the closest thing to equate to death might be to go to sleep and then wake up in the morning somewhere else.

If you called "Going to sleep" death and waking up somewhere new in the morning as "Rebirth" maybe that would make the most sense. But, death as we know it isn't really death it is something else entirely.

It's more like putting a relative or friend on a train or plane. They are still somewhere just not exactly where you are anymore. But, you can phone them (see them in your dreams) which happens to most people after their loved ones and friends pass on anyway.

This is my real life experience as a shaman and an intuitive and soul traveler.

By God's Grace

No comments: