Monday, January 7, 2019

To some degree we all can change the future to a better one

I have had a long time to think about this one because I have been someone who often sees the future before it happens. My first realization of the fact that I could "See" the future before it happened was when I was a child and I would walk by someone who was going to die soon and I knew they would die within the next week or two. I remember walking by someone that was walking the other direction on the sidewalk and basically fainting on the grass within a few feet of passing the person who was going to die. This was when I first began to realize I knew the future in earnest.

As time went on I realized God had given me this gift of "Seeing the Future" for a reason. In my 20s I realized that I was a Natural Shaman which is what all "REAL" Ministers and priests of every religion are whether they are male or female around the world. What does this mean? It means you have psychologically died but your body didn't die for some reason and it means you live in the world of the living and the dead simultaneously. And because of this you can help the living and sometimes the dead and especially those dying to seat themselves better on the other side when they pass on from this world.

But, while in this world I can help create a better future not only for myself but also for others if they can only "Listen to me" in things that are important.

So, when you see the future coming sometimes you can change it if it is not the future you want.

But, some things you cannot change.

What is it you cannot change?

Earthquakes that you see coming that are big ones you usually cannot change. You can get out of the way of big earthquakes usually but that is all. The same likely is true of tsunamis. And sometimes the same is true of big wars to some degree too.

However, you can remove yourselves and your loved ones often from the locations of earthquakes, tsunamis and wars if you wish when you feel them coming as many people like myself often do.

Then sometimes there are traffic accidents or accidents of all kinds that you see coming. Often you can change almost all these types of accidents that you foresee just by knowing where and when they are coming and not being there if and when they happen. But, you do have to have the people who would otherwise be killed or maimed to move to another location to prevent these accidents often at the time the accident otherwise would occur.

Oftentimes you don't know the problem but you sense you must do something like put on a seat belt or something like this on your children or yourself. This might be all the warning you have of an impending accident.

When I was younger I would sit in my car or truck before a long journey of 2 or more hours driving and I would look forward through time for potential accidents in my journey. Then I would see those obstacles like a steel metal plate that I would hit in my journey and then I would visualize an acetylene torch burning a hole for me to travel through the steel metal plate that was in my way.

When I did this often I would even see the cars that I might have been in an accident with (or trucks) either having been in the accident or just driving near me with all of us unscathed because no accident had occurred.

But now, I have found something more efficient with less energy involved which is when I see something I just don't leave when I normally would. I just wait 5 or 10 minutes more which puts me in an entirely different time sequence which is much less hassle when I do this.

Also, if you are walking down the street and you sense someone crazy or violent often you don't want to be near them so often I will move to the opposite sidewalk when someone violent or crazy is walking near me.

Unless you are suicidal it's just good common sense to avoid violent or insane people who might become violent with anyone isn't it?

So, to some degree we all are changing our futures to a better one each and every day.

By God's Grace

No comments: