The biggest single change to my life came when I realized my soul had already experienced living in the past, the present and the future. I realized I remember (when I want or need to) lifetimes millions of years into the past and millions of years into the future whenever that is useful to me.
This significantly changed everything in my life to where I see this lifetime as a lifetime of integration of all my lifetimes in the past, present and future. This makes me think that I might live a very long time like Saint Germain told me to prepare for in this lifetime.
I now believe what he told me in the 1970s is true for all of us potentially here on earth.
Because of this let me share what he said to me then:
"If you live to be 100 you will see 500
If you live to be 500 you will see 1000
If you live to be 1000 you will see 5000
If you live to be 5000 you will see 10,000"
He asked me what I thought about this in my 20s
and I replied: "I'll believe it when I see it."
He said something like: "Of course. If you gave me any other answer you wouldn't be my student."
By God's Grace for all of us on earth and beyond
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment