Monday, April 22, 2019

The problem with writing in HTML code is that is executes but doesn't print it on the page

So, if I show you exactly how to create a link here it would execute the code rather than display it whether I want it to do that or not. So, when I tried to do this and enclose it with ( all I got was ( because it was trying to execute the code but not to print it. So, unless you are in an HTML mode you cannot even read it. But, if you are in an HTML mode and don't understand how to read or program HTML or Java you will have no idea what you are looking at.

But, if you take the this and then put it into compose at blogger.com (if you have a blog site here) then you will understand how maybe to create a link if you then convert it into HTML through the HTML button there at your site

Arcane becomes a Dragon

I thought of another way to trick the HTML into printing and not working Maybe:

If I put a space that shouldn't be there in between letters like when I'm trying to trick spelling checkers into not working on my IPhone this might work.

Nope. That didn't work either. It still was trying to execute ineffectively this time HTML commands.

No comments: