To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Sunday, June 2, 2019
All Shippers sometimes misdirect packages
For example, one shipper misdirected a package of flowers to our neighbor to us. Unfortunately we were traveling at the time and our housekeeper brought the package indoors and we arrived back home a week or two later and our housekeeper didn't notice that the package wasn't addressed to us. So, by the time we got home and I took the package of flowers to our neighbors the flowers were finished because they were no longer fresh. So, I guess what I'm saying is that packages are often misdirected like this. However, it is unusual to have packages mis directed to another country but then again I don't work for a shipper so I'm not sure how often something like this happens accidentally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment