Friday, July 19, 2019

People create what they are going to experience after death by what they do while they are alive

It is both my experience as an intuitive and as a human being that people create what they experience in life and after life by what they do and what they think and what they feel and what they say. So, learning to be responsible for what you do, think and say and feel is important along the way.

If you are kind to yourselves you will also tend to be kinder to others. If you are kind to others you will also tend to be kinder to yourselves as well.

Kindness towards oneself and all others is a choice. And we make that choice by everything we think, do or say or feel in any and all given moments during our lives.

At first you might make mistakes that you might regret but over time if you are disciplined in kindness this gets easier and easier.

I was lucky to have parents who were Christian ministers who made me greet people after church services with them starting by age 6 or 8 years of age. I learned to comfort and to help people of every age whether rich or poor  or middle class all the way from being a boy of 6 or 8 years of age. This was a good thing in that it forced me to comfort people of all ages starting very young and to try to help them with their problems in whatever way I could. This also wound up giving me many girlfriends starting at age 15 to 25 or 26 when I married because this skill also allowed me to listen to and to try to help with my logical common sense mind everyone I met during my life that shared their problems with me. I found I developed the skills to help people at all stages of my life from this.

Plus since I was a natural intuitive who sensed motivations in people I often could help people that others couldn't and helped save many lives this way throughout my now long life.

By God's Grace

The point being that is is very very clear to me that people create their future here on earth and beyond by everything they think say, or do here while they are here from conception and birth onwards.

No comments: