Monday, October 14, 2019

Angels during Near death experiences seem to be quite normal for people

When angels appeared to me to tell me I wasn't going to die in Fall of 1998 at first it was hard to believe them. Because when they showed up I began to prepare for my death at age 50 then. But, they started speaking in unison the words: "You aren't going to die! Your Life will get better now!" So, from my lifetime of experience with angels you have to listen to what they say even when you might thing something else entirely is going on as a human being because they are almost always right because they don't live in the present but instead in all time and space and no time or space simultaneously. So, basically they can tell you what is about to happen in your life if you listen and don't panic. Because if you panic often you are going to die in those situations. And if they don't want you to die it means you still have work to do here on earth.

When I called my son to take me to the hospital then.  I knew I couldn't ride in an ambulance and survive that because my father had passed away in an ambulance and I didn't want to also. So, when my son arrived and he took me to the hospital emergency room the doctors and nurses spoke of how many of their people with near death experiences talk about seeing angels like I did too. So, it appears to be somewhat of a universal experience for people of seeing angels when they almost die.

By God's Grace

No comments: