This is the notice that I'm getting regularly now. Almost everyone's phone has been cloned numbers of times around the world. Most of the canvassing numbers that call you trying to defraud you by the way are "cloned" numbers used from other countries trying to defraud you. So, when you call the actual number to complain you often get the person whose phone has been "cloned" here in the U.S.
I'm thinking that this is similar to the cloning of computers (like smart or just cell phones). So, this likely is an ongoing problem for all of us.
I'm just putting this notification here so there is some record somewhere that I'm aware that someone has cloned my network number for my laptop computer somewhere on earth and is using it potentially fraudulently. This way it is a notification that might protect me in the future in order if that becomes necessary.
Thanks
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment