To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Monday, October 14, 2019
Full Moon in Aries October 13th 2019
Full moon tonight I guess so I'm having trouble sleeping from it. I slept from about 10 pm to midnight and woke up and now it's 2:30 AM and still awake. My Grandmother was an Aries born on April 1st 1888 who lived with us from the time I was born until I was about 21 in Poway, California then near San Diego when she moved to Seattle to live with her other two daughters then for another 10 years and passed away when she was 90 in Seattle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment