Saturday, October 12, 2019

How is Wilderness helpful in developing your intuitive survival abilities?

Have you ever heard of the term "Astral Noise"? What this basically means is that the people around you are sort of like radio or TV stations and whether you want to or not you are picking up their signals at some level. So, it is helpful to reduce "Astral Pollution" of too many people having problems around you down to zero if you can or just to yourself.

For example, I woke up this morning and decided "NOT" to look at my smartphone and to "NOT" start typing on my blog and since my wife is asleep and for now it's just the two of us living in our ocean northern ocean home on the Northern California coast I could just watch the sun rise in my backyard with no one talking to me, with no media talking to my brain. Just looking at the trees and any birds drinking in our bird bath in our back yard and looking at the trees in our yard. It is quiet and no one is awake, the phone is not ringing and I'm not on media of any kind (at least until I started typing this for you here today).

The temperature here on Saturday is about 58 degrees at 8:39 AM on a Saturday and I'm just quiet with myself thinking about what I want to do next in my life. I have thought of heading north to Shasta to see the fall colors because I can do that because I'm retired if I wish. Maybe we could visit my wife's best friend from Childhood on the way. So, I'm dreaming about what I want to do next in my life and this is good.

This is a part of one's intuitive survival abilities. Because if you don't tune into what you need and want to do then how can you continue to stay alive and be healthy far into old age so your children don't have to watch you die before your time? IF you are happy and healthy mentally and physically you are going to live longer and longer if you do things that make you happier. This is just one part of developing your intuitive survival abilities.

By God's Grace

No comments: