Thursday, October 10, 2019

I don't write Science Fiction

What do I mean by this?

I write of experiences that I have actually had. Being an intuitive is in some ways being like everyone else except you have senses that you had to develop in order to survive.

When I walk around human beings what I experience often is that so many people are gifted but didn't HAVE TO develop their gifts in order to survive to adulthood. So, what it's often like for me is to see people with handcuffs on their hands and feet so they are from my point of view "crippled" in some ways. So, it is normal for me to feel very sorry for most people.

Whereas I suffered a lot as a youth and young person because if I hadn't accessed my deep gifts I would have died and this is obvious to me. I didn't even want to believe in God, "I HAD TO BELIEVE in God to even survive to age 15."

So, invoking God to come into my body with me at 15 was an actual real experience for me but the consequences of actually doing this were sort of like what prophets in the Bible speak of their experiences. So, until I was 30 I was sort of scared at having the overwhelming experience of God living in my body with me. Supernaturally alone this was beyond anything I had ever imagined at any point in my life.

For example, a friend of mine didn't understand fully what was happening to me then. And he wondered what was happening with me at age 21 when we started rock climbing and climbing mountains together starting with the wire at Half Dome in Yosemite.

What I said surprised him. I said, "Of Course women fell in love with me a lot. But, they weren't falling in love with me. They were falling in love with God inside of me. I knew this at the time."

This wasn't what he expected to hear from me. But, this was my experience of all this because my  physical appearance changed a lot after I invoked God to live in my body with me at age 15  during the next 3 months.

So, he was surprised to hear this. I likely couldn't have had a conversation like this then because life was just too overwhelming all the time for me then. It was nice so many women fell in love with me but also sort of confusing for me to deal with at the time because I knew they were falling in love with God that I had invoked into my body and not really me. So, psychologically at 16 and 17 this was very confusing for me until I just melded with God and became one with God until there was no separation between us in my body. Then things worked more smoothly by the time I was 30 to 32. I figure Jesus likely experienced something like this too. But, it's hard to say in the end.

ON the Cross Jesus said, "Eloi, Eloi Lamasabucthani." which means "My God (plural), My God (Plural) How thou hast glorified me!" in Aramaic his native language. He was also called Yesu or Yeshua in Aramaic as well.

The point I'm trying to make here is that God is beyond human conception. There is no way for a human being to fully intellectually understand God. But, it is possible to FULLY Experience God!

By fully experiencing God 24 hours a day it permanently changes a person in how they think and function here on earth and beyond.

By God's Grace

No comments: