To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Friday, October 11, 2019
I had to drive to Bay area today
It's about 2 hours drive to my wife's doctors appointment from where we live and then on the way back we hit rush hour traffic and we left about 3 pm and were able to get home about 6 pm. It was a yearly or 2 year visit to her knee surgeon who put in an titanium knee replacement in 2014 for her. Everything is working fine in the joint so that is the good news but she is having pain in her right heel that is a separate thing which is why I drove her because the pain gets worse if she drives long distance. So, it took total about 6 to 7 hours of our day to do all this and I took a nap when I got home to recover because I'm still recovering from problems with Edema from before we went to Kauai and Maui in Hawaii. But, I feel about 5 times better than I did when I first flew over to Kauai so that is a good thing. I saw pictures of the fall colors in Mt. Shasta today and wish I was up there looking at all the fall colors but it was also 28 degrees last night there too so after Hawaii and 73 to 95 degrees with 90% humidity I'm not sure I'm ready for 28 degrees just yet even though it was 51 degrees here last night which also felt pretty cold when I went outside compared to Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment