Friday, October 11, 2019

I had to drive to Bay area today

It's about 2 hours drive to my wife's doctors appointment from where we live and then on the way back we hit rush hour traffic and we left about 3 pm and were able to get home about 6 pm. It was a yearly or 2 year visit to her knee surgeon who put in an titanium knee replacement in 2014 for her. Everything is working fine in the joint so that is the good news but she is having pain in her right heel that is a separate thing which is why I drove her because the pain gets worse if she drives long distance. So, it took total about 6 to 7 hours of our day to do all this and I took a nap when I got home to recover because I'm still recovering from problems with Edema from before we went to Kauai and Maui in Hawaii. But, I feel about 5 times better than I did when I first flew over to Kauai so that is a good thing. I saw pictures of the fall colors in Mt. Shasta today and wish I was up there looking at all the fall colors but it was also 28 degrees last night there too so after Hawaii and 73 to 95 degrees with 90% humidity I'm not sure I'm ready for 28 degrees just yet even though it was 51 degrees here last night which also felt pretty cold when I went outside compared to Hawaii.

No comments: