For me, it's sort of like having a PHD in spirituality and in knowing God and Jesus and Angels personally. So, I can always talk to God and angels and Ascended Masters like Jesus if I need to. All I have to do is to center my energies and start communicating and I get immediate answers always to any question. Some questions cannot be answered because if you know certain things before they happen it would screw up time and space.
So, I'm only shown about 10% of what is going to happen in the future. But, all these things are about mostly me and my family and friends and mankind staying alive and being there for God to work through on into the future.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment