Friday, October 11, 2019

Living with Angels starting at age 2

In the beginning of my life it was very hard for me. It was 1948 when I was born and I was dying of whooping cough by age 2. My grandmother sang "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" when I was 2 around Christmas in likely 1950 and I was lying on my grandmother's lap coughing and turning blue from coughing from whooping cough. So, her singing I guess invoked the Archangels who came to me then in a ball of white fire the size of the room we were in. They smiled at me and seemed to know me like I was one of them. I was healed by them coming instead of dying then. But, I wanted to be like them and to soul travel with them, so when I was around 4 or 5 I started to pray to be able to soul travel throughout my life until I was given this gift by God at around 20 to 22 years of age. Then my path became a path of Soul Travel with the angels through our Galaxy and through time and space when I traveled with the angels in my soul.

But, it wasn't always easy either. It was okay from 2 to 9 when I fell and hit my head and got a concussion and a year later started having seizures at night about every 6 weeks to a few months time. They got worse until I ran to my parents room (they were christian ministers) in charge of a church in Los Angeles then. And I didn't make it to their room and I impacted my nose and face on the end of the door to my room and was knocked completely unconscious from a basically asleep running aura state and went into a seizure then. My parents heard the noise of my crashing into the end of the door with my nose and came and found my head surrounded by a pool of my blood and I was having a seizure. So, they grabbed my head so I wouldn't be harmed and Dad got a butter knife to open my mouth so I wouldn't swallow my tongue. But, they didn't call for an ambulance or take me to a doctor because they didn't believe in that right then.

So, I woke up shaking about an hour later in a severe state of trauma and my father says to me: "You've got to get some religion under your belt or you are going to die, Son!" This is what he actually said to me at the time while I was traumatized and in shock from this near death experience.

But then, this was likely 1962 at the time and most people were ignorant about this kind of thing then. In fact, I didn't realized this wasn't hereditary until my son became a nurse years later while he was in college being trained when he told me that the ONLY kind of epilepsy you can grow out of at 15 like I did is from a blow to the head as a child. On top of this I wasn't allowed to talk to family or anyone else about any of this by my father. Eventually, they took me to a doctor and he gave me a B-12 shot in my rear end for some reason and then Dad forbade me to take phenobarbital which was the ONly drug they had then for epileptics I guess. So, all I had was mind over matter at the time which turned me into an intuitive because I was doing whatever I could to stay alive. So, I invoked God to live in my body with me which worked because as soon as I did this my seizures ended permanently and then God lives inside of me ever since.

In my 20s I was having a hard time staying alive because I was so overwhelmed by God living in my body with me so I considered killing myself from the intensity of it all. But then, another clairvoyant lady from my church brought angels down for me to see and I realized I didn't need to die but instead could live with angels here on earth in a heaven State which I have ever since in a State of Grace that has grown over the years to thousands to millions of angels around me and my family all the time.

By God's Grace

No comments: