Saturday, October 12, 2019

There is something called "Acorn" that is an add on to Amazon prime

I think it's something like another $5.99 a month or something which allows you to watch British shows like Father Brown (but you might have to pay for "Father Brown" like we just did in buying Season 2). There are many British and also things like Miss Fisher's Murder mysteries available too. So, you can get on this service sort of through amazon Prime I guess. You can also do the same with Gaia through Amazon Prime as well if you are interested but this isn't anything from England or Australia that I know of. I think my two favorites so far are the Father Brown from the UK on Acorn which stars Series and the Miss Fisher's murder mysteries series from Australia on Acorn which takes place around 1928 or 1929 in Australia.

Father Brown stars Mark Williams who is Mr. Weaseley in the Harry Potter series of movies but obviously he is older in this one than he was in Harry Potter because this series started filming in 2012 or 2013 and the first Harry potter movie was I believe released in 2001.

No comments: