Thursday, October 17, 2019

Why didn't I publish my works on Paper or have them better edited?

Mostly because Editing is a problem for me. After I spent 100s or thousands of hours trying to edit "Memories" parts 1 through 11 I realized editing (at least for me wasn't going to work). The main problem is I didn't see how people were going to decode the secret stuff out of it put there by Elohar, Ragna, Saint Germain, Meridian etc. if I was going to keep editing and changing it because only in it's original form (much like the original Shakespearean works hand written) had all 7 codes that Francis Bacon installed in them. So, unless you have a perfect copy of the original hand written stuff you cannot decode anything from Francis Bacon (the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I). Francis Bacon's codes by the way were not broken completely until world War II he was so good at creating codes and wrote a book on codes likely in the late 1500s or early 1600s. When I was 9 or 10 I went to the Francis Bacon Library of his collected original works with my parents in southern California. This would have been 1957 or 1958. I think the library's collected works might have been donated to Pomona College eventually. Not sure where all that original work is by Francis Bacon now.

No comments: