Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Friday, November 29, 2019
Black Ice and snow is unusual for Western California so is very dangerous to locals
Snow is very unusual for Western California in the Counties including San Francisco county and counties to the north and as far south as Big Sur in Monterey County. So, if you are local or visiting and you are above about 1000 feet or 2000 feet especially at night in elevation look very carefully for black ice because locals aren't used to this condition and it might be fatal for unsuspecting drivers. Black ice and snow in general often Californians who don't live in mountains have never experienced driving in these conditions before and this could be fatal or injurious to your health.