Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Wednesday, November 27, 2019
We were at record highs I think around 14,000 when we crashed down to 6900 too
So, what I'm saying is high stock prices mean absolutely nothing in the long run about anything. it just means that's what people are presently choosing to pay for certain stocks on a hunch and that's all.