Thursday, December 5, 2019

CNN Poll: Only 10% of Americans think 2 party system is working: 38% think we need a third party

This is one of the many reasons why I became an Independent after Nixon failed us like Trump also now is. I had been raised a Conservative Republican by my father and Grandfather. But, when Nixon failed so bad I became an independent. Likewise now, millions of young people are giving up being Republicans because of Trump just like I gave up being a Republican because of Nixon in the 1970s.

So, because I ONLY vote for the candidates that I believe will help my country survive better in the world now regardless of party, I can see the need for a 3rd party or even a 4th party. People say this would complicate our election process: "Well. maybe it needs to be more complicated so more people's needs are being met than now. Look around you at how many homeless people are in all large cities in the U.S. for one thing. This has only become true since the end of the 1980s by the way when Clinton and Bush II got rid of all useful social programs which prevented homeless people from dying like flies on the street  like now. So, the homeless problem will only get worse until people get more serious about helping people get back on their feet with a job and a life. And homelessness and crime to some degree go hand in hand in people's lives. So, unless you "share the wealth" crime will necessarily get worse and worse in this country just so those that are homeless don't feel like they just have to freeze to death and die during winters.

No comments: