Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Compassion for yourself and others is Life Itself

Hatred for yourself and others is death (for you and potentially for them).

So, developing compassion for yourself and others is the key to longevity for both yourself and others.

This is only logical if you are a logical person to begin with.

So, if you are engineering a good, sane life for yourself and others remove yourself from those you hate and live somewhere else to begin with. This will prevent you from harming or killing them.

If you hate yourself then you need to figure out how to love yourself and have compassion for yourself.

Hating oneself usually doesn't come from you but was conditioned into you by those around you.

So, most of the time self-hate is based upon lies to begin with.

So, if you can ferret out the lies then you can be free of self hate.

One way to be free of self hate is realizing that your parents meant well. This is what I did too. Intentions are everything even though if a blind horse steps on your foot and breaks it it still hurts the same.

Most of the time our self hate comes from generations of wrong thinking in our families. So, freeing yourself from this wrong thinking of often centuries is how you begin to experience compassion for yourselves.

You have no obligation to hate someone or some group or some family or some nation just because your family has (ALWAYS) hated them.

I realized this in my early 20s and decided to let all that judgement stuff go because it was just going to kill me and cause me to self destruct by age 25. So, I chose to let it all go and concentrate on finding ways to stay alive and not self destruct from stuff that was not my personal business anyway.

So, I concentrated only on what would keep me alive rather than trying to be anything for anyone I knew or for any relative. This worked.

Also, I took a course at Palomar College then around 1971 called "The Psychology of Personal Growth and Development" and this helped save my life too by making me realize what was mine and what had been imposed upon me through culture and was not mine so I could let it go and then I was free to live my own life that I designed personally for myself.

In my soul I am FREE!

And so I was! And So I AM!

By God's Grace

No comments: