Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Was Francis Bacon also the Comte de Saint Germain of France?

Of course in texts not considered to be fictional anyone has to be born and anyone has to die. (At least in theory). But, there are some people who might not have ever died like Jesus (resurrected) and potentially Francis Bacon who is one version of the Comte De Saint Germain or "The Man who Never Died". So, we have two people at least who might have never died or better said, "Didn't stay dead." IN Saint Germain's case it is said that he resurrected in 1684 like Jesus did.

The beginning of Saint Germain likely started when Francis Bacon's Grave was dug up and there was nothing but rocks (so the pall bearers had weight to carry) was there. I'm not sure how common this practice has been down through history but this was true in Francis Bacon's case.

Also, Francis Bacon was the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I of England and also was the Father of the Scientific method. As a child about 9 or 10 years old I visited a Collection of his books gathered somewhere near Pomona California with my parents who were students of Saint Germain and leaders of a church in Los Angeles at the time on Hope street there called "The Hope Street 'I AM' Sanctuary". I believe Francis Bacon's private works are now in the Pomona College Library?

If you are interested it might be worth investigating. My parents owned "The Bi-Literal Code" of Sir Francis Bacon in which de-coded he talked about his mother Queen Elizabeth I which was decoded from the original manuscripts of the Shakespearean plays which he wrote under the pen name "William Shakespeare". By the way Shakespeare the actor could neither read nor write in actuality at that time. But, Francis Bacon being secretly a part of the royal family was as educated as anyone was in those times and had an extremely brilliant mind.

So, I was raised believing in both Jesus and Saint Germain. As a child I got bored having to go to church so much because my parents were the ministers there and on the podium and altar of the church were big pictures of Jesus and Saint Germain. So, I started pouring my love as a 9 or 10 year old to Jesus and Saint Germain and they started teaching me and instructing me into being an adept even at this age. I learned from what they told me to do and they steered me away from danger in my life and kept me alive. So, Jesus and Saint Germain became my two personal teachers which eventually led to my being who I am today.

Like many of you this is a rocky road but whose road isn't?

So, I guess the point is I survived it all and am still alive today at age 71 still learning from Jesus and Saint Germain and still writing about my experiences with them and all the amazing beings I have met along the way that Jesus and Saint Germain have introduced me to as their trained Intuitive. They have trained me to be sort of scribe for them in many ways recording things that future generations need to be aware of if they wish to survive here on earth and other planets in the future.

By God's Grace

No comments: