Friday, December 20, 2019

Your every single movement may be being tracked and sold internationally without your consent

This is actually happening to 12 million Americans at this point. How?

They are tracked using their smartphones.

How do you stop this?

I can share how to stop this if you are using an Iphone smartphone.

First touch your "settings" button.

Now slide down to where on the left you see a blue square with a white hand inside.

touch that. to the right of this blue box with a white hand it says "Privacy".

At the top of this next page is "Location services" now click that. now make sure this is off by sliding button to the left. If you see any green it is still on.

Also, don't ever ever click "Share your location" because I accidentally did this on one of my phones and ever after regretted it because I could NEVER turn it off any way I could find.

What I do is I "ONLY" turn "location services" on when I want to use Google Maps so I can have my blue dot which is my GPS location which is within a few feet of my location on in any given moment. After I'm through with it within a few minutes usually I turn it off immediately. You can still text and make phone calls even if you turn off your location. It just shuts off public recognition of your every single location and series of locations 24 hours a day on earth. So, as soon as I stop needing to know where I am on a map exactly I turn my location services off.

This is one way to never share where you are with other people (especially criminals and others you don't know that might harm you or your children now or in the future in ways unknown to you)  while still allowing your phone and texting to still work.

So, if you don't want every single location or series of locations that you ever go to with your phone to become public you need to do this if you have an IPhone or other smartphone. The only other way to prevent you being tracked would be to not take your smartphone with you wherever you go. By the way any cell phone whether smartphone or regular cell phone is trackable.

However, to many people these days a smartphone is an instrument of protection like carrying a gun or knife might be for other people. So, there are many ways to look at all this. Each one of us must decide how to handle all this.

However, if you don't protect yourselves and your children from all this, who will?

The government isn't protecting anyone regarding all this right now at least.

No comments: