Trump is impeached by the House just like Clinton and before him Andrew Johnson in the 1800s. Acquittal in Senate really has no legal meaning or use whatsoever even if it is attained. Trump is still impeached by the House for life whether or not he is removed from office by the Senate. Neither Clinton or Johnson were removed from office but both were impeached by House for life, same with Trump.
No president in the U.S. has EVER been removed from office by the Senate yet and it might always be this way historically on into the future.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!