Monday, January 20, 2020

I think Xi, Putin and Trump are trying to form a One world Government

I personally think this would be a very bad thing.

However, I'm sure there are others who would disagree with me. But, if I look carefully at all the signs this is what is presently happening. You see how our intelligence services are being undermined
by Trump and his people likely supported by the present Day version of the KGB that the U.S. fought entirely during the Cold War. Who paid for this? China likely. Who did this. Putin and his FSB mercenaries living in the U.S. for the last 50 to 70 years.

I see all the signs. I didn't know our government was vulnerable in the way it actually was that a mafiya type of billionaire like Trump with Putin's help could succeed this way in destroying our beautiful Democracy in a Republic. Once it is gone we will never see one like it ever again.

So, I'm hoping enough of you are listening to me here because this is pretty serious because it is the end of all human rights here on earth.

So, let's look at the pros and cons of a One World Government.

The obvious pro would be that it would be less likely to have a planet killing war with one government.

But, for me this is over weighed entirely by the permanent end of human rights. And here's the rub. Understanding human nature they way I do it would be inevitable that people (terrorists) would get a hold of enough nukes to end life on earth anyway.

It's a given.

But, if you haven't studied psychology, social psychology, philosophy and cultural anthropology like I have you might not know this. Because this would end all culture, all humans and all life on earth within 200 years.

So, even with a one world government earth might be gone within 80 years or less anyway.

So, if I weigh human rights versus a one world government I have to say Human rights (so it's worth being alive here on earth at all) is the most important thing.

No comments: