Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome to the Roaring 20s?

I was watching Don Lemon and Brook Baldwin on CNN at about 1 am PST and someone was announcing the beginning of the Roaring 20s?

Are we really doing the Roaring 20s again?

Also, I'm not entirely certain what the Roaring 1920s meant unless it meant a whole lot of change compared to what had come before. I always thought that's what the Roaring 20s meant in the 1920s.

So, will there be a whole lot more change. Yes. That's really likely.

We are already into the Technological Singularity where your Iphone is already or will be more intelligent than anyone on earth is. That comes within 5 years time right now for example.

That doesn't mean it has instincts like you and I or intuition like you and I, it's just intellectually more capable than anyone on earth. Your smartphone (each one of them) will be or already is (smarter than the biggest single genius on earth already or within 5 years time it will be.

No comments: