Thursday, February 13, 2020

I expected to die in 1998 when I was forced to retire because of an illness

But, 8 months later after I recovered I began my first blog in 1999 at Geocities.com online. That blog I had to compose entirely in HTML. It wasn't until 2007 when I started this blog because I heard about Blogspot (blogger.com) where they had auto-encoders which made blogging about 10 to 100 times easier. This has been a blessing not only to me but to my readers worldwide ever since with almost 2 1/2 million visits to this site so far worldwide. I have found in retirement a good discipline which helps me often start my day when I wake up in the morning. I have to take armour thyroid because in 2006 (8 years after I almost died) I was diagnosed by my physical trainer from Germany by a lady who trained in Germany as a Physician's assistant. She recognized my symptoms and since she was also hypothyroid as well recommended I take Armour Thyroid because it has not side effects at all if your body can tolerate it which I could. In fact, starting on Armour thyroid my mind suddenly was like a 20 year old once again in 2006. Before then, from 1998 until 2006 I expected to die before age 60 to 65 because I was always getting bronchitis because of being hypothyroid. So, in 2006 I realized I might live to 100 if I was lucky. So far I have made it to almost 72 now.

I began my first blog in 1999 because I promised God if I survived my electrical heart stimulation and angiogram that I would write of how God had made my life amazing always online if I survived what I was going through. I have continued to sing God's praises for the amazing life I have led always now since 1999 when I recovered from a nearly fatal heart virus. I had to change dermatologists though because my 1995 dermatologist had a young cousin who died of a heart virus at age 29 I believe. So, he couldn't have me around because I reminded him of his dead cousin from a heart virus. In fact, I was the ONLY heart virus patient that I knew of in California then to survive something like this in 1998 and 1999 at the time.

Lisinopril (which I cannot take anymore because in 2015 or 2016 it finally went sideways on me) saved my life along with the capacity through meditation not to panic while passing out because if you panic with a heart virus even once it will cause your death. So, my ability from learning Tibetan Buddhist meditation techniques for turning off my emotions and disconnecting along with having survived whooping cough when the angels came and saved my life allowed me also to survive a heart virus along with Lisinopril which thins your blood so your heart has an easier time pumping blood.

So, this blog today came as a result of a promise to God that I made in 1998 in the fall at Stanford Medical near Stanford University in an pre-operation area with about 60 people waiting to have their hearts operated on in various ways. The fear in that room was unbelievable from those people who didn't know what to expect or whether they were going to die that day. So, I swore to God that If I survived that day (and I did) I would start blogging singing God's praises of the amazing life he had given me until I died. So, I have kept my promise to God now for almost 22 years this coming fall.

By God's Grace

No comments: