Friday, July 10, 2020

Deja Vu

I remember today from years ago but it made no sense to me because there have been no worldwide pandemics other than AIDS and coronavirus doesn't spread through sexual contact but instead it is air born in the air in any building someone infected is in or outside if it drifts into you on an overcast or rainy or snowy or cloudy day (like any day this winter on the east coast).

I remember thinking when I got this deja vu of the present that nothing at all going on made any sense to me at all so I just let go of it until now.

As an intuitive I get many glimpses of the future but they often don't make any sense to me like the one I had at age 5 that came true when I was about 22 in 1970. What would a 5 year old in 1953 know what to do with long haired and bearded people in a deja vu back that far?

Deja Vus often are about your physical and spiritual survival. So, if you have one it usually is vital for you to understand to survive your lives.

Deja Vus come to us to show us how to survive our lives on into the future so we can live to be an old age and accomplish here on earth what God sent us here to do.

No comments: