Sunday, January 10, 2021

I always preferred in the past Firefox to Chrome as a browser. Why?

 Because many of the problems I have had with Chrome I didn't used to have with Firefox. However, since Chrome is a Google product and Blogspot (blogger.com) is a Google product where I blog worldwide from, sometimes I think that the software between Chrome and Blogspot might be more compatible.

Why do I like Firefox better? Well, one reason is that (if it works) with blogspot then I don't have to worry about a big black line when I leave certain types of links covering over the link so it's really too hard to read for most people, especially when I'm trying to give people Links or word buttons to articles at my own site. To me, this is the biggest difference. However, I haven't used Firefox for several years now and maybe any incompatibilites between blogspot or Blogger.com and Firefox might have been corrected by now. This right now for example is being written in Firefox rather than Chrome for only the 3rd time tonight for several years now.

I'm going to experiment to see if Firefox is going to work for me during the next few days and if there aren't too many problems I will likely switch over to Firefox which is what I composed in for around the first 5 or 10 years from around 2007 in fall until I think around 2013 to 2015 here at intuitivefred888.

No comments: