Tuesday, January 5, 2021

I'm finding it's really hard to face January 2021 after the holidays. How about you?

 During the holidays my daughter and her husband spent the Christmas and New Years holidays with us. Then my son in law went with me to Mt. Shasta because he missed his family in the Alps and didn't go there because his family and he didn't think it was safe for anyone to do. Then we returned from Mt. Shasta and they left after New Years Day they returned to Southern California. But, I'm really finding it hard to face January. Part of this of course is another person close to us, our housekeeper is worried about getting coronavirus and so was tested today. She mentioned other people in her extended family had already tested positive. So, I think it's the kind of chipping away of friends of ours. We only have lost one friend so far to coronavirus when they traveled to Mexico and they passed away there. But, this chipping away of friends either getting coronavirus and surviving it or one passing away from it is difficult to deal with.

No comments: