Monday, March 22, 2021

When did I first scientifically discover that I had an Immortal Soul?

 Likely around 1970 in Southern California when I thought I was getting out of my bed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night in a friend's vacation home alone then. When I tried to turn on the light switch and my whole arm went through the wall instead I knew I was in trouble that moment. So, at first I freaked out and slowly got my emotions in control enough to survive this moment. I remembered reading ad a mystical book store in La Jolla then called "the Mythras"

Mythras - Wikipedia


The name Mythras may refer to: Mithras, the god at the center of the Roman mystery religion Mithraism; Mythras, a re-branding of the sixth edition tabletop ...

So, I walked back to my body to "lay down" into it but I was shaking too much and I was very scared. So, since it was between 2 and 4 am and I was alone this was just too much for me to handle alone at the time so I loaded up all my things into my then 1966 VW Bug that I drove to college and drove home to Rancho Bernardo which was a couple of hours away by car from the desert where I was then (about 1 hour up on the high desert near Yucca Valley from Palm Springs).

The first pleasant experience came a month or so later when I woke up and sat up out of my body and watched another me walk into my room with an angelic look on it's face and then we both laid down into my body and I said to God: "Thank you God! I understand!" And I did and began consciously soul traveling after this good experience with God's angels.

No comments: