Friday, May 28, 2021

UFO EMP?

I have been trying to make some sense of this since in happened to me in February while staying on a friends land in his guest house there. He was back east with his wife looking out for her parents who are 80 and 85 for the winter and so were not there. 

I went out to check on the 28 foot Trailer he had purchased and delivered to his land while he was away. But, it was about 35 degrees Fahrenheit out at most that day because it was winter and up in the mountains at about 3500 to 3700 feet where the meadow he shares with other landowners is.

Well. I was walking in the cold weather towards the Trailer when I got about 50 feet away from it and suddenly the ground was coming up to meet me. I realized I was in trouble and stumbled back to the guest house where my wife was. I opened the front door staggered in and fell on the carpet and told her to close the door to keep the warmth inside. I was really grateful to not have fallen and frozen to death outside without her knowing what had happened to me.

So, once I fell on the carpet (a controlled fall so I wasn't injured) I couldn't get up and realized because of what was happening to me that it was possible I was going to die. Wasn't sure the cause of all this then or even now really.

But, after talking with my daughter about this I realized the most likely answer was it was an EMP from some cause (not sure what could have generated an EMP that took out the power to 1000 people in the area we were in and blew out my pacemaker to where I almost died for about 15 minutes. 

So, what likely was happening to me is that my pacemaker went berserk in the EMP which shut off power to about 1000 neighbors and us just the northern Part of the city of Mt. Shasta. So, as I lay there for about 15 minutes I knew I was so out of it I couldn't stand up. Finally about 15 minutes later I was able to get up onto a chair and sit there. 

At the same time our power was also out in our guest house. By 1/2 hour later I got up and went out to check on the electric panel for the guest house and nothing seemed amiss. Since I was trained as an electrician by my Electrical Contractor father from ages 12 to 17 and then more age age 21 when I worked with him for awhile again after college I knew that the panel was in order and that the power was likely out to the whole property and not just the guest house. Then my friend's girlfriend called us to tell us the whole area we were in was without power.

So, the only thing that I can think of is that there was an EMP from some kind of source that completely knocked out my pacemaker for 15 minutes and it took this long for it to reset itself and during this time I almost died.

But, where did the EMP come from that blew out power to 1000 homes and my pacemaker?

Still an unknown. 

No comments: