Saturday, May 29, 2021

It's got to be spring!

 I'm sitting here typing away at my blog right now and two squirrels rush by (rites of Spring) and they are running right by our corgi dog who at first is oblivious to them both. One stops two feet away from me and gives me a strange look and seems to realize something is wrong (the squirrel) and  next I see our corgi chasing one of the squirrels out of the yard. The amazing thing was there was no barking or squeaking or any noise whatsoever even from our dog.

So, I guess we are in Squirrelly mode for spring here as I look at the view from the top of the hill where we are in Santa Barbara across the lawn and bouganvilla plants. Many of the roses are still in bloom here too by the way. So, spring is sprung by the behavior of the local squirrels. The ground squirrels with the light brown underneath were the California ones cavorting by by the way just now.

Wait while more content is being loaded


No comments: