Monday, May 31, 2021

By the Way a Solar Flare could also have caused the shutdown temporarily of my own Pacemaker in February of 2021

This is another potential explanation for why I almost died for 15 minutes in February in Mt. Shasta California. Because whatever caused the power outage of 1000 people in Mt. Shasta also caused my pacemaker to shut down for around 15 minutes too. So, this could have been a solar flare hitting only where I was in northern Mt. Shasta? Too.

My experience was walking outside the guest house on a friend's land there. My wife was in the guest house and I was going to check on the 28 foot trailer that had been placed on the land recently. However, 50 feet away from the trailer the ground came up to meet me and I realized if I didn't get back inside (it was 30 to 35 degrees outside Fahrenheit) that I might get hypothermia or even die if I fell unconscious outside. So, I staggered into the guest house and laid down on the carpeting and couldn't even climb up into a chair for at least 15 minutes. I asked my wife to close the door to the outside to keep the heat in.

Was this also a Solar Flare that hit Mt. Shasta? I don't know. But, it is another possibility of what caused my pacemaker to stop working for 15 minutes while I contemplated dying on the floor on the carpet while 1000 electrical users in my area including ourselves were without power for around an hours time until it got fixed by the local Electricity providers. 

No comments: