Sunday, May 30, 2021

Unless people have some sense of the future they often tend to go after the wrong things in life

 A man might meet the most beautiful woman in life and marry her only to watch her die or go insane.

A man might go after the highest degree and get it only to find that he is incapable of thinking in the correct ways to actually use his PHD in his present state.

A woman might meet the right man only to watch him die in war or from alcoholism or drugs.

These are all things that can happen to people if they are not "LONG SIGHTED" enough to know who they should be with.

Even I in my life didn't meet the right woman for me to be with for life until I was in my 40s after 2 marriages, 2 biological children, and several step children and adopted children along the way.

And yet, I was shown intuitively who to be with along the way too when I asked God about each person I was going to marry.

So, even if you are intuitively gifted there are tests you have to pass along the way until God finds you worthy. 

There is no perfect life only lives that are survivable in the sight of God. So, unless you live by the Grace of God your life is soon turned into a mess usually anyway.

So, moving into the Grace of God is really the only way to survive all this long term anyway.

By the Grace of God

No comments: