Sunday, May 30, 2021

Slowing down enough to be in touch with your dreams and visions will actually keep you alive and in God's Grace

This is why slowing down enough to really be in touch with your dreams and visions is important. Unless you can see the hints your dreams give you about your life often you don't survive.

I can think of hundreds of times I could have died if I wasn't listening. And for me, this goes back to being 2 years old and being visited by the Archangels who saved my life from whooping cough.

Were my parents wrong not to have me vaccinated for whooping cough and polio? It's hard to say. However, it gave me a superior immune system my whole life just like the survivors of the 1800s had because of natural herd immunity. But, it also gave me whooping cough so the Archangels were forced to save me because this is what God wanted. Then I got a concussion and had seizures at night from ages 10 to 15. But, even though I almost died from this it also kept me from getting drafted and dying in the Viet Nam War like 50,000 other boys did around my age. In fact, more boys died my exact age than any other age in the Viet Nam War.

So, were my parents wrong not to get me vaccinated for anything as a child? Somehow God made this work too and now I'm 73 years old. So, with God all things are possible.

By God's Grace 

No comments: