Monday, May 31, 2021

Riding in a hybrid or Electric Vehicle is sort of like Taping Cell phones to your head and heart area

In other words it might not kill you right away but over 20 or 30 years it is going to cause some sort of damage to you especially children growing up in hybrids and electric vehicles riding in them all the time while they are growing up. 

I think that having your children ride in an unshielded hybrid (one that doesn't have lead shielding between the passengers and driver and any electric motor or generator. I think  electric vehicles will take on the same idea as parents smoking around their children regarding 2nd hand smoke over time as health issues start to arise attributed to Electrical Coronas over time.

For right now, reducing the carbon imprint is stressed. But, in the future long term survival of one's children will be stressed.

In the 1950s for example, doctors would come on TV and tell people they smoked and they thought it was safe then.

Just like now people think hybrids and electrical vehicles are safe in the exact same way.

But, they aren't really safe just like holding a cell phone up to your head isn't safe either. So, I don't ever hold a cell phone up to my head or ever put a cell phone in a heart pocket. 

In fact even wearing my cell phone in a left front pants pocket I found was damaging my upper thigh on my left leg after years of doing this. So, I switched it to my right leg. But whenever possible like when I'm sleeping I keep my phone a minimum of 9 to 10 feet away from me during the night. I also set my phone on the car dash board whenever I'm in a car to keep it away from me too.

No comments: