Thursday, May 27, 2021

Longevity is mostly about an attitude a person takes

 It's true genetics is a factor too. But, without the right attitude one could have perfect genetics and be gone in one day with the wrong attitude about life.

Part of this attitude is having fun getting different forms of exercise and another would be a desire to buy and eat organic foods and to stay away from food additives and insecticides and herbicides in foods and to stay away from ALL GMO foods in the short and long haul whenever possible.

Joining the police or military or as a fireman also might contribute to an early death as well just in the course of fulfilling your duty as people tend to get crazier and crazier in societies during this century. In the short run we are witnessing natural selection take out a whole lot of people with various kinds of PTSD from warfare, child abuse and various kinds of traumatic experiences. We are watching Q Anon people and people generally who take drugs not useful to their survival die of various kinds of drug induced craziness.

So, learning to make choices that allow you and your family to survive (on all levels) both physically and psychologically are going to tend to lead to more and more of you living to 100 years of age or more.

Because at a certain point it is technology that is going to make more and more people crash through the 100 barrier into the 150 and 200 year old barrier and beyond. Genetics and right attitude can only take you so far (maybe to 100) but beyond that it is going to be Medicare and Technology provided by medicare mostly that will keep people alive to 100, 200, 300 and then 400 and 500 within the next few hundred years time.

So, choosing to live in beautiful places with people who are more psychologically beautiful and survivors will be helpful too in living longer and longer lives. Choosing NOT to live in war zones or on borders where human trafficking or drug trafficking is going on might be helpful too.

For example, where I live now is beautiful and yet is extremely safe but then again I'm already 73 years old and my wife is 65. But, as I look around me my neighbors often are still alive into their 80s so far not just their 70s and living to 90 and beyond is sort of more normal for where I live now too.

But, as a younger man I often preferred more dangerous places where people might be more sketchy or the weather might take people out more. But, as I approached 40 to 45 I started to prefer to be around people who were safer and saner than before too.

It's all about your attitude and about your choices. For example, at 21 I did not expect to live beyond 25 years of age because at the time I didn't see how that was possible for many reasons. But, when I actually was 25 years old I was telling my friends I likely was going to have a long series of girlfriends. However, one year later exactly I was married with a son at age 26. So, that single man had to die and be replaced by a much safer stronger and focused man who was focused on keeping my wife and son alive so my son could grow up and get a good education and get married and have a family too. So, making the right choices at the right time also helps ensure longevity too.

By God's Grace


No comments: