Thursday, May 27, 2021

The Republican Civil War isn't good for anyone, especially Republicans

Though I haven't been a Republican since my early 20s I was raised as one as a Conservative Republican. So, I see both the good and the bad of what the Republican party Used to be especially in the times of Goldwater. But, I don't think the present Republican party should even be called that simply because it is the Trump Party right now and not any Republican party I ever knew.

I also think that Paul Ryan is right to say that making the party loyal to only one man is destroying the party and nothing good can come of that. 

Because Political parties are not about Hero Worship of an anti-Hero like Trump they are about ideas and principles. And if they are not about Principles they are worth nothing at all.

Nothing is what the present party of Trump is worth. Nothing at all.

Because the worship of an anti-Hero that lies all the time like Trump only brings a Hitler type of government that creates wars and kills people like Trump did while in office from Coronavirus and preventing the immigration of almost everyone from other countries which caused many hundreds of thousands of lives up to 1 million people or more directly and indirectly.

Instead a party needs to be about useful ideas like keeping our constitutional democracy intact like it basically has been since 1776. Otherwise it is only a joke like now under Trump because Trump is just another Banana Republic Crook and I'm very sorry most Trump Republicans cannot see this like I can.

Hopefully, Trump will either be in jail or forced out of the country to stay out of jail by the next presidential election. 

No comments: