Wednesday, July 28, 2021

How does one find a calm space to work everything out in a sea of Chaos worldwide now?

 I think it's likely different for each person. I was able to start to think differently so that I could survive and not self destruct when I started to read Psychology Today magazines which got me to study the Science of Psychology. I was already interested as a young man in Philosophy because from philosophy came all the sciences.

Philosophic inquiry began every science that we have. It is a way of using logic and reason to define the world.

Then in the late 1500s and early 1600s we had Francis Bacon (who was the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth the first) who became the father of the Scientific Method which breaks everything down into Hypotheses, Theories and Laws.

I found that if I even applied the Scientific method to spirituality and religion that I could function better here on earth too. Because without logic and reason you might as well still be living in a cave in the dark without lights of any kind.

For me, it doesn't negate God it just promotes enlightenment on all levels in a world that includes God too.

By God's Grace

No comments: